The conference takes place at Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
TU Berlin’s address is: Straße des 17. Juni, 10623 Berlin, Germany.
The TU Berlin is located in the heart of Berlin in walking distance to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm.
- Plenary sessions: Fully renovated major lecture hall with new media system
- Parallel sessions: 6 lecture halls and seminar rooms in the same building
- Lunch: Fully renovated historic Atrium in the same building
- Conference office in the same building
For more information on the location, you may visit www.tu-berlin.de.
The conference venue is easily accessed by public transport, via
- U-Bahn station “Ernst-Reuter-Platz” (U2)
- S-Bahn station “Tiergarten” (S5, S7)
- Bus stop “Ernst-Reuter-Platz” (245, M45)
Flying into Tegel Airport:
The airport is close to the Main Campus of TU Berlin. Take the airport shuttle bus X9 to Ernst-Reuter-Platz or take a taxi.
Flying into Schönefeld Airport:
The Airport-Express trains RE7 and RB14 connect the airport with the train station “Zoologischer Garten” every 30 minutes. From “Zoologischer Garten”, take the bus 245 or M45 or the underground metro line U2 in direction of Ruhleben to the next station “Ernst-Reuter-Platz”.
Alternatively, S-Bahn S9 goes from the airport to station “Zoologischer Garten” every 10 minutes. As a further alternative, Airport-Express train RE9 stops at Berlin Central Station “Berlin Hauptbahnhof”. Get off at “Berlin Hauptbahnhof” and take the S-Bahn (any line in direction of Charlottenburg, Westkreuz, Potsdam, or Spandau) to station “Tiergarten”.
More information is available on the airport website.
From Berlin Central Station “Berlin Hauptbahnhof” take the S-Bahn (any line in direction of Charlottenburg, Westkreuz, Potsdam or Spandau) to station “Tiergarten”. It takes two stops.