Prospective authors should submit an extended abstract of up to four A4-sized pages in length, including figures, tables and references. The extended abstract should be written strictly in accordance with the PES Author’s kit and submitted in PDF format. Please consult the section “To Prepare and Submit a Technical Work for a PES Conference” of the PES Author’s kit. A template on how to format the work is part of the PES Author’s kit. It is strongly recommended to use the template.
The extended abstract of the paper should comprise the following:
- Full title of the paper
- Contact person
- Authors and their affiliations (including city and country)
- Contact person email address
- Keywords (maximum five keywords)
- Summary of the paper of up to four pages emphasizing the following:
- Scope of the paper and the primary results and findings, pointing new advances, theories and/or applications
- Clearly state, as bullet point list, the original contributions of the paper at the end of the summary
Please use the PES Author’s kit template format and the writing instructions described within the document for the extended abstract of up to four pages. Even though the PES Author’s kit is designed for full papers, it can also be used for extended abstracts.
Please follow the link to make a submission:
If you have any questions, please send a message to:email@example.com